Saturday, December 26, 2009

My favorite recipe: Banana Pancakes

I have been making these pancakes for a couple years now. I got the recipe from Post Punk Kitchen and have adapted it a little to make it easier and more to my liking. Basically, the only modifications are how I mix in the bananas and that I don't use All Spice because I never have it. And I don't really understand what All Spice is. All the spices? That is a lot of spices. I also add chocolate chips. Yum.

So, first I blend the soymilk and bananas together.


Then I mix it with the dry ingredients.


Then I put them on the stove on a griddle-like pan, flip them, and I am done. These are the easiest vegan pancakes you will ever make. Seriously easy and seriously delicious.


1 comment:

  1. I thought that about Allspice too. But it's actually just one spice! And it's a good spice too! I highly recommend you invest in it. Apparently someone who discovered it thought it tasted like a bunch of spices together and just called it that. Look it up on wikipedia, it's fascinating!

    ReplyDelete